Senior server J2EE developer - Position # 3921
Náš klient se celosvětově zabývá vývojem čipových karet pro telekomunikační a bankovní sektor a jeden z největších světových výrobců smart karet. Pražská pobočka zaměstnává asi 280 zaměstnanců, orientuje se především na oblast telekomunikací a má zákazníky po celé Evropě.
Development WEB server applications for identity and access management solutions into heterogeneous server environments
- Design and implement software solutions for high- performance, highly-available deployments in a heterogeneous server environment
- Design and develop unit tests
- Participate in the creation of technical documentation
- Work independently on projects with strict deadlines
- Deliver high-quality results on-time and on-budget
- Implement solutions and act in accordance with company’s information security policies
- Participate in innovation:
- Keep track of new industry standards in order to issue new proposals
- Recommend suggestions to improve efficiency, security and quality
- Share and pool the developments for future reutilization: use of common development languages, understand market and related issues
- University graduate ideally in Software, Electronics or Telecommunications is an advantage
- Communicative English (daily communication with clients and internal)
- At least 5 years of work experience in Java Software Development
- Strong knowledge of core Java libraries, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, Spring/ Hibernate Framework, J2EE
- Knowledge of XML web services, some web 2.0 framework
- Experience with Database design, SQL servers
- Basic development experience with Eclipse IDE, Ant or Maven
- Experience with development on Windows (Linux/Unix) environments
- Basic project management skills
- Very good analytical mind, creativity, result oriented
- Able and willing to learn, adapt to challenging and rapidly changing technical environment
- Team working and good communication skills
- Autonomous, resistant against redundant tasks
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Ability to acquire a global view of the solution
- Mobile for occasional travel
- Knowledge of LDAP, RADIUS, and VPN technologies
- Knowledge of GWT framework
- C# skills and knowledge of core .NET libraries, ASP, JUnit
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
- Knowledge of Identity management
- Knowledge on Cloud computing and Virtualization
- Knowledge on Hardware Security Module technology
- Knowledge on secure code writing
- Knowledge of Smart Card technology
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptography providers
- Opportunity to work in a large international company
- Possibility to work in friendly environment and to grow professionally
Only citizens having EU citizenship or Czech working permit should apply and be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in English to Rastislav Bučko, firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIT Consult Czech s. r. o.
Fügnerovo náměstí 1808/3
In case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your
curriculum vitae both in Czech and English language in subject of your
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree, to the company GIT Consult Czech s.r.o.,
Fügnerovo náměstí 1808/3, 120 00 Praha 2, (just company), will process my personal data
for purposes of employment mediation (adjustment, searching, selection, combination, liquidation,
and to purvey to third persons, about their identity is the company obligatory to inform me)
in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Sb., Protection of personal data.
Thank you for your understanding.